9 Things Every Woman Secretly Does In Winter
1. Warming your ice-cold, scaly feet on your partner’s soft, warm back in bed.
That’s what relationships are for, right?
2. Enjoying the feeling of stroking your prickly, unshaven legs.
Sometimes you’ll just sit there stroking yourself for a while, it’s very peaceful. You your spiky legs.
3. Warming up your hands on your boobs, or down your pants.
It’s so toasty down there.
4. Wearing the same pair of tights for several days (weeks?) in a row.
You’ve only got two pairs so you’ve got to make them last.
5. Picking the chapped skin off your lips.
Maybe you eat the skin, too.
6. Not shaving anything for months and months.
And loving your new look.
7. Hiding your greasy hair under a wooly hat.
Such useful items.
8. Sharing lip balm with your BFF.
9. And last but not least, blow-drying ~all over~.
Warming your bum after a shower = the best thing about winter.